Video Guide to Trash and Recycling in Sedgwick County
Trash and recycling options vary from place
to place. If you're new to Sedgwick County and want to order trash service, or
if you're a
seasoned resident who would like to know more about your recycling options,
watch this video about trash and recycling in Sedgwick County.
Ozone Reduction Tips
Follow these tips to help reduce ozone.
- Drive less. Instead, use mass transit, carpool, bike
- Tune up your vehicle and properly inflate your tires.
- Refuel after 6 p.m. and don't top off your gas tank. Stop at
- Mow your lawn after 6 p.m. and use a no-spill gas can.
- Better yet, use an electric or push mower.
- Avoid lighter fluid when barbecuing.
- Become more energy efficient. Use compact fluorescent light
bulbs and turn the air conditioner up a few degrees.
Watch a short video about ozone and the small changes you can make to help
Get tips to reduce
ozone in Sedgwick County - printable flier.