Toll Free. 877.530.7194
510 N. Main, #101
Wichita, KS 67203
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Play an active and important role in your community and earn extra money in the process!
The Sedgwick County Election Office is currently recruiting election workers for upcoming elections. Election workers are a critical part of the election process.
What a great opportunity to serve your community! Please join us for this rewarding experience.
• Must be a registered voter in Sedgwick County or a 16 or 17 year-old who is otherwise eligible to register to vote, except for not yet being of legal age.
• Must be available to work on Election Day from 4:45 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. or until all of the closing procedures have been completed.
• Must be available to attend a mandatory training class.
• Election clerks and provisional ballot judges are paid $120 for Election Day and $22.50 for training.
• Election supervising judges are paid $150 for Election Day and $22.50 for training.
Please contact the Sedgwick County Election Office by telephone 316-660-7119 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in serving as an election worker.
The Mission of
Sedgwick County is to provide quality public services to our community
so everyone can pursue freedom and prosperity in a safe, secure, and
© Copyright 2014
and Notice of Privacy Practices Regarding Medical Information.